Singha Management Trainee Programme is looking for outstanding candidates who possess the ability, the drive and most importantly the passion that will add significant value to our organization
Candidates should have exceptional leadership skills and be able to apply creative thinking to develop themselves, as well as Singha Corporation. They must also be willing to regularly step out of their comfort-zone and embrace the sometimes challenging environment of the corporate world.
- Master’s degree in any related field
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field with minimum GPA 2.75
- Age not over twenty-eight years (on 31st March, 2017
- Less than three years of professional experience
- Good command of English: Minimum TOEFL 550 PBT / 79 iBT or IELTS 6.5 or TOEIC 720
Candidates must submit their application through the “Apply Now” tab.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted via email.
- Recent Photograph (less than six months)
- CV / Resume
- Graduation Certificates
- English Test Results
- Other Relevant Documents
Please note that all documents must be in English, and in PDF or JPG format only. The attachments should be less than 5 MB
Now – 31st March 2017